
We went to a family reunion for Sean's side of the family over the weekend. It was held in Glen Rose (you know, the place with the dinosaur footprints). It was very hot, but we had alot of fun.

The Bear and 2 of her great grandparents.

We snuck away to the Dinosaur Valley State Park.



Look closely, Dino tracks!


Sean's "Crocodile Hunter shirt." I was not around when this purchase was made. :)

I am such a dork. I have so many pictures of me in Sean's glasses, it never gets old!
1 comment:
I've missed you so much! I had to say I LLOVVVEEE the Croc Hunter shirt! I have a great croc hunter photo of my son. If I can dig it up I'll send it your way. I think it would make you laugh.
Everything is looking so gootd. Your photos are just WOW. How has the business aspect been going? Anymore shoots?
We miss you at JM! I miss the photos you post there for everybody to see. BTW when do you start your clothing line? I so would like to order a couple of those dresses from you!!! Have you thought about charging for them? I'd be your first customer!!!
Promise to check back. I've been keeping up with my photos...but NOT with my blogging. I hope to try to catch up by this week. I think I must be about 20 days behind..maybe more...OH MY!!
See you soon! Keep up the good work! Oh if you want to check out my newest blog I have one for the "business" now. chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com I'd love to know what you think!
Post a Comment