
We have had lots of visitors the last couple of days. My mom and dad came up Sunday. My mom left today :(, and Linda came up about an hour later. When she walked in I noticed that she was carrying a Bush's bag. I figured it was just left over trash..... WAS I WRONG! I miss this fine dining establishment a great deal. Everytime that I go to Waco I either want to eat there or Schmaltz. I really miss those familiar, "hole in the wall" places to eat.

7 comments:
I am so jealous! Can we get a Bush's in the Dallas area PLEASE!!!! =)
By the way, I pop in and out to read about you and Kayleigh so you can count me as one of those hits!
I forgot to say that was me, Ande. Andrea is confusing! =)
Ummm bush's I'm sooo hungry right now!!!!! those rolls look amazing!
Michelle~ Hi I am Shelly Olivers sister. I was reading your blog again and can across this post. I no longer live in Waco either and being in Houston I have NO good chicken shacks here either. I ABSOLUTLY LOVEEEE Bushes. I have to eat there every since time i go home. My parents hate me for it. You are SO Lucky... My parents have brought it down here before but it is always soggy bu the time they make the 3 hour trip.
YUM YUM YUM!! This is like the best place ever!!
Crystal
Hi! This is my first time on your blog and so I thought I'd leave a comment. :) When I was student teaching in Waco (I went to Baylor) we'd get a sweet tea everyday from Bush's! Delish! Good memories.
Precious little girl! Also, great pictures!
Meredith
I cannot wait for school to be out so we can get some new pics...
Post a Comment