how are you? The blog looks great! I've been keeping an eye on all of your work and just adore your photos. Wow you are amazing, but then again how lucky we are to have great things to take pictures of!!!
Anyhow, wondering if you can give me some tips on your bounced flash. I noticed you saying how much you love it on a few pics and was wondering if you could let me know what you are using...camera and flash model. I've been looking into getting one but am afraid to drop a bunch of money on something I don't like.
All of your photos look like you have such wonderful light in your home! I would like to attribute it to that flash but some of your earlier photos have great light and it doesn't sound like you were using that flash then.
Also, have to tell you I love the colors in your house. Makes me wish I had chosen a little differently when I painted my walls!
Anyhow, keep up the wonderful work. I love looking at your photos. Of course I find myself wondering if I will ever be able to take photos like that.
I hope you don't mind, I have taken off on your idea and started a blog of my own. Nothing on it yet as I am just figuring this out. But if you want you can eventually check it out at onethousandkisses.blogspot.com I envy your photoshop ability. I too hear many people talk about overdoing a photo, but I like that angelic look you can get on photoshop that can sometimes be hard to catch in the photo. After all isn't that how we see our children?
Hope to hear from you. Take care! Friend from jm, jennifer97
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
1 comment:
Michelle,
how are you? The blog looks great! I've been keeping an eye on all of your work and just adore your photos. Wow you are amazing, but then again how lucky we are to have great things to take pictures of!!!
Anyhow, wondering if you can give me some tips on your bounced flash. I noticed you saying how much you love it on a few pics and was wondering if you could let me know what you are using...camera and flash model. I've been looking into getting one but am afraid to drop a bunch of money on something I don't like.
All of your photos look like you have such wonderful light in your home! I would like to attribute it to that flash but some of your earlier photos have great light and it doesn't sound like you were using that flash then.
Also, have to tell you I love the colors in your house. Makes me wish I had chosen a little differently when I painted my walls!
Anyhow, keep up the wonderful work. I love looking at your photos. Of course I find myself wondering if I will ever be able to take photos like that.
I hope you don't mind, I have taken off on your idea and started a blog of my own. Nothing on it yet as I am just figuring this out. But if you want you can eventually check it out at onethousandkisses.blogspot.com I envy your photoshop ability. I too hear many people talk about overdoing a photo, but I like that angelic look you can get on photoshop that can sometimes be hard to catch in the photo. After all isn't that how we see our children?
Hope to hear from you. Take care!
Friend from jm,
jennifer97
Post a Comment