Sunday, March 30, 2008


We are for sure getting a tooth! Does anyone have some little tricks to survive this time? This afternoon I gave her frozen peas in her self feeder, she really enjoyed it. Any other ideas?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi I'm crystal...linda sent me your blog. Hope you don't mind! I would say frozen waffles! My boys loved them.

Unknown said...

Michelle-

Hylands brand homeopathic teething tablets were a LIFESAVER for us -- and I'm sure you know I'm not a homeopathic girl. Anyway, you can get them in the pharmacy sect. at Target but you have to ask for them...they keep them behind the counter. I guess some people dope their children up on them -- I dunno. Also, McKenna also had cradle cap --HORRIBLY at like 7-9 mos. Try Gentle Naturals brand Cradle Cap Treatment -- its in a funny shade of green bottle --kind of an aqua shade but it also REALLY works. We MUST get together soon!!! Email me!

Ande

Anonymous said...

all i know is tylenol, orajel, and cold teething rings! i have those tablets that ande gave me at my shower, but kinley hasnt been teething that bad yet. shes starting to tho! good luck!

The Bird Family said...

The teething tablets (from walmart or target) worked well with Madelyn - she never liked anything frozen but she liked to chew on my hand! Madelyn has 8 teeth now and only the first few were bad so maybe Kayleigh will be lucky like that :)