
Today I decided to set up the Softliter and my flash and see how it works. I must say, I am pretty impressed in the way these turned out. They would have been even better had Kayleigh not been so worried about the big umbrella in her play area. She didn't want to sit still, she wanted to go study this big flashing thing. Here are the 3 that came out ok. I am not crazy about them. I have decided from now on that I really need someone else around when I try to photograph her.


The Bear keeps looking skinnier by the day. She is very busy now and burning alot more calories. I really wanted some pictures to remember her baby chub before it all just disappears.
3 comments:
Several things...
1. LOVE the leg warmers!
2. I'm sure Kayleigh's going to thank you for documenting her chub, as a teenager she will love that - haha!
3. I hope you know that you are backing yourself into a corner with this picture a day thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT, but you have a lot to keep up with when you have your second, third, etc children...being the baby of 4 children, I'm an advocate for still documenting each child's life..so, good luck with that!
4. Keep up the good work, I always love the updates! She's getting sooo big!
There are no words to describe how much I love the picture with Cosmo. It is ADORABLE! The others are obviously cute too! About teething...let me know if you get any good tricks. Price likes to chew on a damp rag. Strange but he seems to enjoy it when his teeth hurt.
I agree with kasey...which was smart on my part because I STARTED with #4! Yay for dumb luck right? You know I am a big admirer! You photos are always wonderfule...I have to ask about your speedlite and aoftlite...brand...do mind sharing? My kids, like Kristy's always enjoyed the cold damp rag...go figure!
Post a Comment