Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 78



It is storming big time today and our lights went out for a few hours..... what a fun way to spend Spring Break! Just look at what my baby is up to now. After this, we sat down and had a serious talk about how sad it makes mommy that she is growing up too fast. She just looked at me and pulled all the way up on the ottoman. I don't think she gets it yet.


Ok, I am cheating and posting 2 pictures, I know. Yesterday I was on the phone with Kristy and she was telling me about how Price fell asleep in his bouncer. I thought it was cute, then 2 hours later.... this is how I found Kayleigh!!! I thought it was kinda weird since she hadn't done this before.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Soul mates! I always knew it!

kristykh said...

How funny! That's a new one on me.