Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 87


My little grease monkey....

We have been fighting cradle cap like crazy. Sean is not able to get all of the baby oil out of her hair during her bath, so the Bear looks like Danny from Grease. I tried to wash it out in the sinklast night beauty parlor style, but it is still there. It is funny, I am kinda upset out it. I don't want the other moms at daycare thinking that Kayleigh is dirty, IT JUST WON'T COME OUT!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hey- we are having a similar problem. I put the Burt's Bees Apricot Oil right after the bath directly on the scalp and she doesn't have as much hair as Kaleigh, but it works for us. Her cradle cap is going away with it too. The apricot oil makes her hair oily for a few hours but it dries out quickly (like overnight). I hope that helps!