
Is it finally time for us to go through teething? I do believe so! Kayleigh has been a GRUMP today. It started at 2:00 this morning when she woke us up crying. She has been fussy all day. She has just wanted to cuddle with me and suck her thumb, so we have watched aLOT of TV together and taken aLOT of Motrin. She also has a 101 fever, I assume from the tiny toothe kinda sorta poking out at me.
We had to run an errand this afternoon and the Bear finally passed out in her carseat. I seriously considered reading a book in the car so I could have some peace and quiet for a while. Insead, I took this picture and woke her up. Check out the cute curl on the top of her head!

2 comments:
so can you see the tooth? It took forever to see Price's even after it broke the skin.
I do sneak out of the car to unload bags and if she's still sleeping I've put a camping chair in the garage to "wait." It's bliss for the few minutes it lasts.
Post a Comment