

I love it when Kayleigh just passes out in the middle of the floor. That is the only way I get sharp pictures of her lately because she moves around SO much now!Thanks for all of the teething ideas! We will try them out. I love seeing who is out there reading my blog other than my mom (HI MOM!).
I figured I would answer some of the questions that people have asked me about camera stuff lately. If you could care less about photography, stop reading now....
*For my speedlight set-up yesterday, I used a SB-600, Softlighter, cheap umbrella stand, and most importantly e-bay triggers. To read more, check this out (Nerdy Light Stuff).
*Until recently, I have been using a 50mm 1.8 lens. It is a great (read: cheap) starting lens. One day with this lens and you will want to throw the kit lens out the window.
*Some great reading material to start with is a book called Understanding Exposure. Then head on over to www.ilovephotography.com. This is your warning, if you are anything like me.... you will be on that website until 3AM. I mean it is seriously addicting.... there is so much to learn there!
Ok, I wil finish questions later. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to say hi in the comments!

3 comments:
First...."Hi!!"
Thank you so much for the answers! Yup, planning on being up all night...3 of my 4 kids are in KS with my mother for Spring Break so it's me and the baby. I'm not even going to cook for the next 6 days. Sandwiches for me...ok I digress.
Again, thanks for posting all of your "nerdy" stuff. I am looking this evening for a new speedlight and I am soooo jealous of your new lens. See my post at JM. I'm begging my parents, dh and in-laws for an early Christmas present! Ok I've taken up enough space!
Your photos are AMAZING! And your daughter is gorgeous. AND ... I read that you went to Sing and that you were a KKG? Did you happen to go to Baylor? I was a Kappa at Baylor .... :)
p.s. Which new lens did you get?
Post a Comment