Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 106


Just a little story for the grandparents:

Kayleigh has a purple and blue elephant that says a bedtime prayer when you pull it's eye mask over it's eyes. For some reason, she has decided that this is her favorite toy right now. Note the picture above of her trying to crawl with it. Over the weekend, I let her take naps with it in her crib, but have been taking it out at nights (scared of SIDS). Well, Sunday night when I put her in bed she grabbed it before I could. I took it from her and put it on her bed railing. She began to wail SO loudly (could you hear her Tara?). Then, all of the sudden she had stopped. I peeked in her room and she had pulled it down and was laying ON TOP OF IT looking at me with her thumb in her mouth. I laughed and let her fall to sleep with it. I told Sean to go grab it before we went to sleep. Well, she still hadn't gone to sleep and was still laying on top of it. We decided to just take it from her quickly and hope she wouldn't notice. HA bad idea.... as soon as Sean grabbed it from her, she LOST it. She screamed and screamed. We could not stop laughing.

2 comments:

kristykh said...

I'm cracking up reading this. How sweet! I would let her have it, too. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Tara said...

nope, we couldn't hear her. but we did hear you drop a bowling ball off of your bed on monday night :)