Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 113

I admit it, I didn't take a picture today. I feel yucky, you know..... stuffy head, green phlegm, that yucky stuff.

I did however, spend some time on the couch reminiscing through the pictures I have on my computer. I found this gem (please read sarcasm in this statement).
I truly thought it was not only a fantastic photo of Price, but that I did a really good job of processing it. I guess I didn't notice the fact that he was so red that he looked like he had been sunburned after only 2 hours of life.

So instead of a new picture..... a new edit for today just to show you that I have learned ALOT about how to correctly use Photoshop.

So there you go Cheese, a cute picture of a wrinkly, pinkish (not red) sweet Baby Pricer hand to replace the terrible one I gave you 8 months ago.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Holy moses where did the time go? My boy is so big now! Love the picture, can you send me the file?

Anonymous said...

he is precious no matter what the pic looks like! good job tho!