

Please pray for our family.
Kayleigh has had a fever teetering between about 102 and 104 since last night despite giving her Motrin, baths, and all that other good stuff. We are all exhausted. She only wants to sleep on us. Since last night she has gotten less than 5 hours of sleep including naps. We don't know what to do.

3 comments:
I have also often thought how similar our lives are! There are times that I will be thinking about posting something and thinking it seems familiar - and I remember that you said something similar once...I also wanted to tell you that I admire your photography ability! If you ever want a different subject to practice on, you can have Madelyn :)
Funny story about that orange pot - Madelyn gets so mad when you put it on the 'stove' where it is supposed to go - she will throw it off everytime!
We should get Kayleigh and Madelyn together sometime for a playdate - you live in the DFW area right??
I sure hope your lil pumpkin feels better real soon! My nephew just got over something similar. Thought it was an ear infection as he would run temps around the 102-103 range. this went on and off for 3 weeks before they finally "fixed" him. If it sounds similar at all...get a hold of me and I'll figure out the name of the virus he had!! Anyhow, will be hoping things get better for you all real soon!!!
Rotate Tylenol and Motrin every 2 hours, if she still has a fever. Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment