Sunday, April 13, 2008



Had my first "session" today. I only edited 2 pictures tonight. I would love to hear what you think about them. The first is one of my favorite pictures ever.

4 comments:

MCzimskey said...

They are really good sissy!

Glenn Roush said...

Wow it looks like the guy in the sunset picture really loves his wife...alot. That is just my interpretation of the photo. Looks awesome!

jennifer97 said...

Wow, love the photos. Now I feel completely stupid. I'm on session 3 and I don't think I have any shots this good....of couse I'm still afraid of sun! hehehe

did you use your flash on the second photo?

I think the pics are just stunning...if I had to give just one itty bitty critism (can I do that) I would just say the first pic would have been completely perfect if you had captured the man's entire head! Of couse I admit to being the kettle..you know calling the pot... Anyhow, I'm the queen of cut off body parts and I think why I'm pretty good at noticing them!

I just hope at day 100 I'm as far as you are. OK not to make this comment any longer but I got the Tamron 28-75/2.8. So excited to get it!!

kristykh said...

Beautiful setting! The second one is hard to see. I'm sure it would good as a large print. I just have a hard time seeing them.

The first one is awesome! I didn't notice the chopped head, but now that I'm looking for it... Maybe you could do a tighter crop since it's already cropped? It doesn't really bother me.

I hope we get to see more!