
I have no idea what to do with the top of my wedding cake. We didn't eat it on our first anniversary (we forgot... oops!), but we got it out for our second back in December. I just don't have the heart to trash it. So for now it sits in the fridge and is a reminder of my wedding day every time I go get a Diet Pepsi.

3 comments:
that is so hilarious!! ours was rather gross when we tried it on our 1st ann! i wouldnt advise eating it now! hehe
We are the same with the champagne from our wedding...it has been sitting in our fridge for almost 3 years now!! I don't want to throw it out but really don't want to drink it now :)
Our topper is in the freezer still. We're coming up on 5 years, this month. The grosser part is we tried it each anniversary. hahaha!
Post a Comment