WAHOO 100 days!!!! I am so proud! Seriosuly though, blogging is one of the things I look forward to doing every day. Kayleigh, QUIT GRABBING MOMMY'S CAMERA!!!!!
Kayleigh figured out that she can pull up on the couch. She thinks it is really fun!
Wow, 100. Great job. I know just how you feel about the hobbies that have come and go. Scrapbooking...just months ago it was stamping, I tried sewing, hated it! I can paint, but find it very stressful for some reason! anyhow, hope we can both continue down this creative path while watching our little ones grow!
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
1 comment:
Wow, 100. Great job. I know just how you feel about the hobbies that have come and go. Scrapbooking...just months ago it was stamping, I tried sewing, hated it! I can paint, but find it very stressful for some reason! anyhow, hope we can both continue down this creative path while watching our little ones grow!
Post a Comment