


Today I was bummed because my friends were having fun without me in Waco. To make myself feel better, I decided to sew. I made this cute little retro dress for Kayleigh out of a dress that I had in my Goodwill stack. Can we say recycle??? I am still working on the bloomers. Does anyone happen to have a pattern they would like to share?
I also made myself a knockoff of this cute little convertible dress. I haven't fixed my hair or face today, so you just get to see the dress.

4 comments:
While you were busy sewing you should have come to Waco! We missed you and tried to call you!
I am super impressed! Both of those dresses are so cute! I wish I could make things like that - maybe I will make it a summer project :)
Hi! Thank you so much for the link to the dress! I'm so impressed with A. all your photography and B. your wonderful sewing, you are one talented lady! Sorry I've never commented but I've been 'stalking' your blogs for some time now. Your daughter is just beautiful! Hope all is well!
How cool! I love the polka dot dress.
Post a Comment